Monday 27 December 2010

A Memorable Week In San Juan, Puerto Rico

San Juan is the capital of Puerto Rico and one of the most beautiful places in the world. A vacation here is a memorable experience. The atmosphere and the unique sensation of that piece of heaven will make you feel inspired and full of happiness.

I had the opportunity to visit San Juan last week and all I saw fascinated me. I will give you some ideas what you have to do before your vacation and the things you must do while you are on the island.


Well, first make a research about the best hotels in Puerto Rico and after you choose one of them call and see whether they have any free rooms so you will be able to book. That is important to be done if you want to avoid any future accommodation problems.

When you are already in San Juan you must know what you can do and which places should be visited.
Old San Juan is the most adorable part of the city with its beautiful views, historical landscape and plenty of salsa and flamenco bars.  My friends and I drank cocktails in one of the the bars and I can honestly say that it was a great experience. The local music, nice surrounding , and people made me soak in the unique atmosphere of that special place. The cobbled street of Old San Juan are linked with artisan shops where you can buy some beautiful souvenirs.

But the best thing about San Juan is its beaches. The white sands and pleasant sunny beams on my skin make feel as if I have run into the heaven. I had great chocolate tan after my holiday.

For those who are shopping lovers, the city has much to offer you. You can buy a wonderful dress for your night out from one of the best boutiques situated in Condado.

Some of the best Puerto Rico hotels are located in San Juan. I had the chance to find the most appropriate for me and I spent the most exciting week of my life. You can do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment