Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Inspirational City of Birmingham


From my personal experience I can tell you that I was in amazing places where the party was non stop and the cultural trip was enough knowledgeable for me. I am talking about the city of Birmingham.
I stayed there in “Hilton Birmingham ”, because I considered their prices to be low enough for me and the room vision was satisfying me. Anyway, go on straight to the trip.
At the begging I was really upset about the modern life that the city supplies to its citizens. I have ever thought that London is the only city with so modern and develop urban network, but till now. Walking through the streets you can basically feel the energy of this place. It is really well-organized. The water channel net was reminding me to the Venice, but in smaller sizes. I was so inspired by the musician scenes there and the way people have fun every night. Streets were full of cafeterias, jazz clubs, house clubs, rock clubs and many others and believe me, people know how to party there.
There are plenty of modern buildings which you can visit and malls where to go shopping. Basically, these were all important points of my journey. After I left the “ Hilton Birmingham” I was wishing to come back again in Birmingham one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment